We appreciate your donation of new and used grief-related books to support the work of the Grievers Library.
There are 5 ways to donate:
1. If you have a few grief-related books to give away, you are welcome to shelve them at any of our Book Boxes.
2. If you have a box of grief books, you can drop them off in the blue bin located in the driveway of the Ballard address below.
3. If you want to ship books to the Grievers Library via USPS, UPS or FedEx, please use our Main Office address below.
4. If you wish to purchase new or used books to keep the Grievers Library fully stocked, please ship them to our Main Office. You can review our list of highest need books here:
5004 6th Avenue NW
Seattle WA 98107-3511
5. If you live in Seattle and you want us to pick up your bag or box of grief-related books, please contact us by email and we will schedule a pickup at your home or office.
To receive a written acknowledgement for your in-kind book donation, please email your name, address, and # of books here.
Every book in our sharing library has a donor label. Please let us know if we should use your name, or "in honor" or "in memory" of someone else.